“I wish I could just get to that sweet spot on the volume control between levels 1&2 and not have to choose between a fight with my amp or a fight my neighbour!”
If this sounds like you then you probably need a volume attenuator.
Too many great sounding gigging amps it seems are terrible for bedroom practicing because of their sensitive volume controls with massive jumps early on in the volume controls rotation.
Place this handy tool between your amps 'send' and 'return' jacks (or similar) and it'll give you that extra control you need to find that sweet spot every time.
- Works on both transistor and tube amps!
- It can also be used to get the natural tube overdrive from your amp at a reasonable level, just turn the volume up on your amp and lower the overall volume using the attenuator.
- No need to compromise and buy another amp just for practice, get one of these and keep using your gigging amp and keep the sound quality you're used to whenever and wherever you're playing!
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for any reason and 30 calendar days if it develops a fault.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be returned in the original packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
You will receive the refund within a certain amount of days, depending on how you paid and your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Free standard UK shipping!
- International shipping available!
- Usually dispatched within 1 working day (Monday-Friday).
- Products will be bubble wrapped and boxed to give plenty of protection whilst in transit.