A blender (sometimes called a liquidiser) is an appliance used to mix, purée, or emulsify substances into one product. Sadly this doesn't work very well at making tasty smoothies but put any two mono audio signals in and it'll do a great job at mixing them to your taste, blending them into one mono signal!
- Perfect for those pedals with a 'dry' out so you can mix both the wet and dry signal together.
- Completely passive circuitry means no power supply required and it doesn't colour your tone!
- Another benefit of it being passive is it also works in reverse, so you can also use it to send one signal to two outputs and use the knob to balance the levels between the two.
I initially built this as a pedal to be used to blend the wet and dry signal of my Digitech Whammy pedal together. That way I could mix the two signals together to create interesting textures and sounds but after selling these I've found that other customers have bought them to blend two pick ups together on instruments (such as a double bass) to get the sounds they were searching for.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for any reason and 30 calendar days if it develops a fault.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be returned in the original packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
You will receive the refund within a certain amount of days, depending on how you paid and your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Free standard UK shipping!
- International shipping available!
- Usually dispatched within 1 working day (Monday-Friday).
- Products will be bubble wrapped and boxed to give plenty of protection whilst in transit.